Tuesday, August 19, 2008

RAIN....


Today I thought would be yet another usual weekday,but it was not rain made it special to me.Well rain as such is always special to me.The sky was gloomy in the evening.I expected a mild shower.OMG!!!it turned out to be a heavy showers with thundering & lightening.Don't loose your patience thinking its common phenomena when it rains.I know it too.When I just started to enjoy the showers there came the spoiler,POWER CUT:(...I made myself comfortable in the balcony,sitting quietly & enjoying the weather.My mom then made an entry into this scene.She sat near me.We didn't start a conversation for quite sometime,not that we had nothing to speak of,but we were in our own world.I suddenly broke the silence asking my mom,''What rain reminds you of?''.I expected her to speak about her childhood days & memories of rain which she cherished.Instead she spoke about my brother's & mine.She told me that I was never afraid of thunder or lightening as a kid.I was bit surprised to hear that,because now I'm indeed afraid of them:)She went on sharing all such sweets memories about my brother & me.Later my brother also joined us,his royal highness taking a break off from his busy messaging & calls :p.I thought my brother would have little memories about my childhood days.Well I was wronged by him.He had much to say about me.Somewhere in my heart I thought I was a child once again.I then rested on my mother's lap,my mom gave me a loving pat.I couldn't explain my happiness in words.We spoke & spoke & spoke....WOW!!!It was such a beautiful & heart warming feeling.Slowly the heavy rains became drizzles.I asked my mom ''How nice it would be if we could travel back in time & re-live those precious moments again?''.She told always cherish happy memories in your heart & give your best at the each passing moment,after all entire life is just full of little moments as these.While I was thinking about what she just told me,the power supply was back.Now strangely I wasn't too glad about it.How would I?The three of us just made a move,back to our usual works.I would always cherish this moment,which was all ours.Of course life is full of such little sweet & inspiring moments isn't it?

2 comments:

Jinan Shah said...

HEY!!

U knw Meera, U just reminded my childhood!!! I wish god give some time to go back and enjoy in the same way....I wish, time machine would have real concept.....let it be...I m missing my childhood......and some amazing memories;)

NAREN said...

wow !! amazing xperience dude .. felt a bit unlucky havin not enjoyed such awesome time .. anyways wishin u many such occasions of flash back lol!!